Early help includes manifold, needs-oriented and coordinated support services for families. They are to support pregnant women and parents-to-be from the earliest possible moment in order to enable their child to develop well. Early help ranges from support in dealing with authorities to help with care, maintenance and education for the child. In Vienna, the project is implemented in the model regions 12th to 19th district and 23rd district by specially trained family support staff (psychologists, social workers, midwives, etc.).
Early help is aimed at pregnant women and parents with children aged 0 to 3 in exceptional situation, such as
- Insecurity and inability to cope with a child
- Psycho-social problems such as a lack of social networks, existential fears, etc.
- Mental illnesses such as anxiety, addiction or depression
- Children with development risks
- Very early or late parenthood
- Relationship conflicts and violence
Contact family support:
Telephone: +43 1 532 15 15 153
Information on the project:
Telephone: +43 1 601 22-2053